home contact pricelist etsyshop

7.15.2012

{Tracie... The Newest Member}

This frame happens to be one of my favorites! 
When I was asked to design a frame for a Mother's Day gift I knew this one would be perfect.
I've met Tracie many times & she's a super sweet, classy gal who loves browns & blues! 

I used a cane basket weave stencil to create this 8x10 frame.  It's painted in BM Texas Leather & White Linen with the trim done in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint (TM) Provence.  I distressed this frame lightly & then glazed in a mocha tint.  



I was really happy with the way this frame turned out.  I can't wait to free up some time to make some frames for our own home!  

Tracie loved her frame & so it only seemed fitting to name it after her! 

This frame can be made in any size up to an 11x14.  
All of our frames come with glass, backing, framers points and hanging hardware! 

We are in the process of working with some local boutiques to sale wholesale to them!
Talk about being super excited & nervous! 
We are so blessed to be able to do something we love & cannot wait for the journey this business will take us on!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment