home contact pricelist etsyshop

7.24.2012

{Furniture, Frames & Paint... Oh My!}

You may have noticed that we changed the name of our blog & I'm super excited about the changes we are making here at Raised In Cotton.  I have had a long love for refurbishing furniture & until recently I was just doing it for myself.  There's something extremely rewarding about taking an old ugly piece of furniture & giving it new life with a little TLC.  

We have purchased over 25 pieces of furniture that I cannot wait to get my hands on!  

We met with a wonderful lady yesterday about renting a booth in her shop in a quaint little town. 
Unfortunately I waited too long to go visit because all the spaces are filled but I am first on the waiting list. 

We also checked out a building for rent at a crazy ridiculous price! 
It's a steal for the space & location so we have a million decisions to make. 

We are also looking into some flea markets like Luckett's & Round Top. 

So until we decide what we want to do we are going to just continue to make frames & paint furniture!

I know that God has an awesome plan in store for us & being patient isn't always easy but I'm trusting Him & waiting on Him this time.

So just a little teaser of the piece I'm working on today....


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment