home contact pricelist etsyshop

5.14.2012

{Meet Jackie}

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!  It was definitely an amazing day in our house!  I got to spend it with the most amazing & beautiful little girl named Landry! 

I also spent the day working on the business with my sister.  She's always been a huge part of my life & inspires me more than she will ever know.  She is one of my biggest supporters too.  We decided to name our frames to give them more personality & to make them easier to order.  It was such a fun process with lots of eye rolling & laughing! 

The first frame I want to introduce Jackie!  It's a beautiful modern Moroccan stencil that will fit in even the most traditional of homes.  It comes in any color & any size up to an 11x14.  If you are interested in a custom size please email us at raisedincottonnc@yahoo.com



This piece was done in BM Texas Leather & ASCP French Linen.  The trim is Valspar's Antique Brass.  We distressed & glazed it then sealed it with a clear wax to protect it.  This frame is definitely more gorgeous in person! 

Please remember to LIKE us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment