home contact pricelist etsyshop

5.11.2012

{Welcome, Y'all}

Hi there! My name is Jessica  & I am a Texas gal living on the east coast who has always loved to share my creativity with those around me.  I am a stay at home mom of a beautiful little girl who'll be turning one in June!  I am obsessed with photography and could never quite find the frame I wanted for the price I wanted.  So after spending hundreds of dollars on frames that I didn't love I decided to do something about it....so with the support of my family Raised In Cotton began..... Handmade, hand painted distressed frames. 

My husband was raised in cotton & so will our sweet girl!  I wanted a name that would build a legacy for our daughter, Landry.  Something that was meaningful to our family! 

Our frames incorporate a touch of southern Texas charm mixed with beautiful patterns & colors.  Each frame is custom made, hand painted, stenciled & lovingly distressed.   We are excited about the future of our business & what it will mean for our family! 


We are hoping to launch by Monday, May 14th.  We are working on tons of frames right now to build up an inventory!  Please stop by often to catch up on promotions, new designs & more! 

Our Etsy site is raisedincottonnc.etsy.com and our Facebook page is facebook.com/RaisedInCotton. 

Have a great weekend & a Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment