home contact pricelist etsyshop

6.24.2012

{Meet Jennifer...}

I named this frame after my oldest sister, Jennifer.  When I first did this frame I had no idea who I would name it after until she saw it & fell in love with it.  The Ikat print is one of my absolute favorites and now is one of her favorites too.  She ordered several in this print & exact color scheme.  This particular one she had made for her boss for Mother's Day!  


I love the color scheme.  It's ASCP in Graphite & Old Ochre with trim in Valspar's Antique Brass.  I distressed this one more than usual because it's what my sister wanted.  This frame is an 8x10 but can be done in any size up to an 11x14.  If you would like a larger size please email us & we will work together to make it happen!


I'm excited about the launching of our new business.  It's definitely keeping us busy but we are loving every minute of it.  

Please make sure to follow us on Facebook for updates & promotions! 

We hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Jessica! I think you just found a new vendor!!! LOVE these! And thanks again for your sweet email! Messaging you, again, now! ;)

    ReplyDelete